AS AKADEMİ ÇEVRE A.Ş ;
- To perform according to Health, Security and Environmental principles and programs and regulate according to national/international regulations,
- To observe the standards of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety,
- To have a perspective about every stage of the organization that is joint with our fundamental necessities of quality, health, security and environmental,
- To increase our employee’s performances by motivation and preventing health problems, occupational accidents, and occupational diseases.
- To make continuous improvements by considering the possible risks that can occur in order to prevent/reduce the dangers that our employees or others who might be affected by our actions.
- To ensure that our employees and suppliers are competent, educated and well equipped in order to lead them to work with a sense of security and sensitive to environment in all our activities,
- To plan, perform, our actions according to the principles of constant progress and improvement, in a coherent way with the environment, prioritizing the health of the human improve and share with the customers when needed.
- To support sustainability, minimizing energy and natural resource consumption to reduce waste production, to ensure of protection of the environment. To reduce adverse effects of energy consumption on the environment, using renewable energy sources in an effective and efficient way.
- To protect and ensure the best use of underground and surface water resources, the prevention of water pollution will be made compatible with sustainable development goals by using the appropriate technologies.
- To eliminate the negative effects of all activities that may adversely affect people and the environment, and cause air pollution by controlling the emissions emitted to the atmosphere as a result of our activities and preventing these effects,
- To reduce the amount of waste by promoting reduction, recycling, and reusing,
- To prevent and keep under control of all kinds of negative effects of the chemicals that arrive, stored, or used in our facilities.
- To air emissions of volatile organic chemicals, aerosols, abrasives, particles, ozone-damaging chemicals and combustion byproducts are properly characterized, routinely monitored, controlled and processed before discharge,
- To chemical substances and other materials that may harm people or the environment are identified, labeled to ensure safe use, movement, storage, use, recycling or reuse and disposal,
- To monitoring and documenting energy consumption and all related greenhouse gas emissions at the facility and / or institutional level,
- To increase the performance of the management and improve it by communicating harmoniously and openly about Health, Security, Environment subjects with our partners.
- To be an example to the society with a sense of awareness about environment and society by prioritizing the sense of corporative social responsibility.
- To use the proper technologies in order to synchronize the prevention of water pollution with the development targets and to ensure the protection of ground and surface waters and that they are used in the most convenient way.
We commit to determine, implement, and keep track of our Health, Security and Environmental Management System goal according to stated principles.