Akademi Çevre Integrated Waste Management Inc., temporarily stores all kinds of electrical and electronic materials, which are classified as "Information and Telecommunication Equipment" and "Consumer Appliances". which completed their life cycle, under the Environmental Law and related regulations. Without harming public health and the environment, we perform crushing, separation and classification.
End-of-Life Telecommunication Equipment
As Akademi Çevre, the non-reusable / scrap center collects PBX systems and parts, mainframe systems parts, and integrated cards for recycling purposes.
Scrap Desktops & Notebooks
As Akademi Çevre, we collect all computer waste, scrap computer motherboards, plug, and play cards; sound cards, video cards, TV cards, Ethernet cards, etc. collects cards, hard disks, CDs, DVDs, processors, and similar items for recycling.
Scrap Cell Phone
As Akademi Çevre, it collects the scrap cell phone main cards in all mobile phone waste for recycling purposes.
• Information and Telecommunication Equipment
• Central data processing;
• Personal Computer Equipment;
• Copy Equipment
• Electric and Electronic Typewriters
• Pocket and Desk Calculators and Other Products and Equipment Used for Electronic Information Gathering, Preservation, Processing, Presentation, or Transmission.
• User Terminals and Systems
• Fax Machines
• Telex Machines
• Other information and telecommunications equipment covered by the EEE Definition.
• Consumer Devices
• Other Products and Equipment Used for the Distribution of Audio or Video by means other than Telecommunications, Including via Signals